About Blumgi Rocket
Experience the stimulating moments that the Blumgi Rocket game gives you right now. This is a platform game that requires your quick hands to win.
The racing and platforming game Blumgi Rocket puts you in the driver's seat of a very fast vehicle, and challenges you to navigate it across a course that is littered with high ramps and other perils.
You will be able to go at the pace of a rocket as you move up hills, down slopes, through tunnels, and over mountains as long as you keep your foot on the metal pedal. Impress your devoted audience, unlock new car masks, and get ready to have a wonderful time due to your wonderful abilities and spectacular reflexes. Feel the adrenaline in your skin owing to your incredible skills and fabulous reflexes, and don't lose attention for even a second, or you may end your race early and in the worst possible circumstances.
How do I unblock a game at school?
If you want to play this game at school but are worried that it might be blocked, here are some steps you can take to request access to the blocked game at school:
- Contact your school's IT department or network administrator and explain the situation. You can ask if there is a good reason why the game is blocked and if there is a way to gain access to the game.
- If the game is not necessary for educational purposes, it is best to limit playing it while at school. If it's a game that's right for your course, explain how important the game is to your learning and ask if any exceptions can be made.
- If your school has a policy to appeal blocked sites or games, follow that process. This may involve filling out a form or submitting a request to the IT department or school administration.
- If games are not allowed under any circumstances, it is important to respect school policy and find other ways to play games outside of school.
- Remember that attempting to bypass school security may violate school policy and may result in disciplinary action. It is important to follow the proper procedures and communicate with your school's IT department or management to find a solution that works for everyone.
How to controls
- Main Controls
- Drive - W/S or Up/Down arrow keys
- Rocket - Space bar